Apply for VOSB and SDVOSB Status

The federal government strives to award Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) with at least 3% of all federal contract dollars each year. Visit the official VA website to apply and register your business as a VOSB or SDVOSB here.

System for Award Management (SAM)

The System for Award Management (SAM) is an official website of the U.S. government. SAM allows you to register to do business with the U.S. government, update or renew your entity registration, check status of an entity registration, and search for entity registration and exclusion records within the SAM system.  You can visit the official website here and watch a video on registering for SAM here.

California State Resources

Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Status

The state of California also strives to award VOSBs and SDVOSBs with at least 3% of all state contract dollars each year.  You can always apply and find a full list of required documents for DVBE status here and read more about DVBE benefits here.

Southern California Local Resources

Riverside County

For employment-related assistance and programs, volunteering opportunities, information on starting a business, or any other information related to Riverside County, visit their official website here.

Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce

The Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce represents and advocates for small businesses in their jurisdiction to help manage the work businesses conduct behind the scenes.  Visit their official website here.

Murrieta City

The City of Murrieta has it all, starting with a strong sense of community, a business friendly atmosphere, a focus on growing the economy, maintaining a safe and prosperous community, and offering high levels of public service.  To learn about starting or growing your business in Murrieta, visit their official website here.

Wildomar City

Nestled right up next to a scenic mountain range, Wildomar City boasts a dedicated team for helping small businesses begin and thrive.  To learn about starting or growing your business in Wildomar, visit their official website here.

You can apply for, renew, or cancel your Wildomar City Business License here.

Temecula City

Temecula City is currently striving to increase their economic presence through enabling new business establishment.  They provide a variety of business resources, ombudsman services, and personalized developmental review meetings with the Building and Fire Marshals to ensure proper building construction and maintenance.  To learn about starting or growing your business in Temecula, visit their official website here.

You can find their Business License Registration packet here.

Southwest Riverside County Military Affairs Committee (SWRC MAC)

The mission of the SWRC MAC is to convene and collaborate with resource providers in Southern California, in an effort to bring our large population of local military veterans and families the services they need to thrive.  The two main focuses of the committee are employment and entrepreneurship.  You can find more information through the Murrieta Chamber of Commerce here, or visit their official Facebook page here.